Buy in the Right Location
You’ve probably heard the saying Location, Location, Location many times before in regards to Real Estate. What does it mean?? Well, typically people are talking about purchasing in areas that are prime for appreciation and not likely to lose value, which is no doubt important. Here are a few other very important things to consider in regards to the location:
- What does the neighborhood look like at night?
- Is it quiet or bustling?
- Is it well light?
- What does the neighborhood look like during the day?
- Are there kids playing outside and bikes lying around?
- How is the traffic on the neighborhood through the streets?
- Are there Play Grounds in the community or area?
- Are they managed by a Home Owners Association and what is that fee?
- What does the yard look like when it’s not snow-covered?
- Is the yard landscaped and/or how much work will it take?
- Do we fit in here?
- What kind of vehicles are in the driveways (e.g. Work trucks may indicate a more blue-collar environment whereas high-end luxury vehicles may indicate a more white-collar area)
You may never know what you are in for 100% of the time, but these ideas may help to give you some direction.
Now is a great time to buy a home. Let us know how we can help. Also, if you need to sell your current home, we can help. Just give us a call.